Pages

Friday, August 6, 2021

weighing cardboard packages

 4 maths we had to choose a packet first and then we had to right how much the stuff wait inside the box then we had to fill it up with sand to  we fought how much it weighed in the first place and then we had to wait to see how much it was and then we're to write it down as well and rinse and repeat.I noticed each time we did a different box we got closer and closer. I also noticed we didn't have to fill  the boxes up to the top.





No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.