Pages

Monday, November 29, 2021

War

I came back from the war one day all my friends and family were dead. I was the only one who survived the war we had lost. While I'm speaking, London's Burning Down. You may ask how I know this, when I came out of hiding I looked out on the Battlefield, no one survived. Just then I heard a loud bang, the only other Survivor left got shot. Chapter 2: I ran for a shelter, a troop was patrolling, I dived in the hole, I quickly slid the piece of wood over my head. Chapter 3: I came out of the hole when I thought the troop had passed me, I quickly grabbed a gun and shot them. Chapter 4 I ran for one of the tanks I jump in I hoped it haves some gas lift in it and it had Chapter 4 some gas in it I started it up luckily the engines worked I tried firing the cannon but it was out of bullets I looked around for weapons I found a pistol with 3 bullets and a grenade     chapter 5 I look out of the tank to check for any people there were 3 people and a prisoner i shot them with the pistol I ran to the Prisoner and freed him he gave me a dagger I ran back to the tank I threw the grenade at the camp  chapter 6 I kill most of them  there was only two or three people left i grabbed the dagger and killed them chapter 7 I shouted Victory so I thought it was Victory i learnt there were multiple camps the end 




  War 2















3 comments:

  1. You have written lots about the picture, Sam. Could you have explained how you were feeling. Remember to reread your writing and include full stops so that it is easier to read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the book I made because I am the owner sam

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.